is back - Ravencrest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hihilol Dps Warrior --- REJECTED

2 posters

Go down

Hihilol Dps Warrior --- REJECTED Empty Hihilol Dps Warrior --- REJECTED

Post  stoffer92 Wed Sep 03, 2008 6:16 pm

Name: Christoffer Bryni

Other info: - Such as your job or education issues we may need to know.
Im currently at school, got 1 year left Smile
-----
Character Name: Hihilol (didnt come up with any beter Razz)

Class: Warrior

Level: 70

Race: Nelf

Armory Link & Spec: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Ravencrest&n=Hihilol Ive specced imp slam, but im gona respecc soon to fury, only need about 4 marks before i can buy the badge loot fist wepon =)

Professions: - Tell us if you have any rare or interesting recipes. i got Blacksmithing and Mining as my professions, 375 mining, 240 BS.

You may expected to respec to another build permanantly or temporarly if your guild wants you to be, would that be a issue for you?: no, iactualy going to respecc =) Respeccing fury.

We raid 3 nights a week on Wednesday, thursday and sunday. There might be one more night temporarly added depending on our current situation of progress.Raid times are between 19:00ST-23:00ST. Would that suit for you? Yea, thats nice =) Got bed-time at 23 so that is niice ^^

Current Guild: NORSK, a chating guild rly.

Previous guilds and raiding experince – Including the ones before Burning Crusade. Karazhan-DONE, Gruul's Liar-DONE, SSC-Havent done with my warror.

Reason of leaving current guild: I wana progress.

Connection speed and type: Broadband

You will be expected to be able to speak and listen on ventrilo, can you? yes i can, but i dont have a very good microphone.

Tell us what does “wipe” and “raid” words mean to you?: Wipe for me means sadness, I get kinda sad when a raid wipes, Rid means fun to e, ive always loved raidng =)

Finally, if you have anything to add or explain about you type on here please.

stoffer92
Members

Back to top Go down

Hihilol Dps Warrior --- REJECTED Empty Re: Hihilol Dps Warrior --- REJECTED

Post  Vonthialas Thu Sep 04, 2008 11:50 am

Hello there, i was wondering if this is your full fury gear, since it's hard to find a spot in the raid as a fury warrior you should get better items + stats for it. At this rate we can't welcome you, happy grinding!

Enjoy Vonti.

Vonthialas
Members

Back to top Go down