70 fury warrior --- Accepted

Go down

70 fury warrior --- Accepted

Post  hopss on Thu Aug 28, 2008 4:11 pm

Name: Daniel Holm

Other info: - Such as your job or education issues we may need to know: going on HG, but we ain't got much homework, and mostly early home, so it's ain't gonna be a prob

-----
Character Name: Simson

Class: warrior

Level: 70

Race: nelf

Armory Link & Spec: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Ravencrest&n=Simson. can also specc fury. got well gear to fury too. /w me ingame to see it.

Professions: - Tell us if you have any rare or interesting recipes. well im enchanter, and got soulfrost etc. but again, /W me ingame and i can link them all. also tailor and alch on my mage, and got some nice tailoring recipes such as spellstrike hood and so. elixir master btw

You may expected to respec to another build permanantly or temporarly if your guild wants you to be, would that be a issue for you?:

We raid 3 nights a week on Wednesday, thursday and sunday. There might be one more night temporarly added depending on our current situation of progress.Raid times are between 19:00ST-23:00ST. Would that suit for you? yes, i can raid every day at that time, so np for me =)

Current Guild: no one

Previous guilds and raiding experince – Including the ones before Burning Crusade: I have been in is epic failure, and some other guilds, which is long time ago, so i don't really remember which :/ but i got pretty much exp anyway ( been on some runs with a mix of big guilds members) so: kara/clear - gruul/clear - Maggy/clear - Za/clear - TK/clear - Ssc/ 5/6 - MH/ 3/5. but nothing in BT yet. but i've seen many of the boss figths on my friends screen since he was in silence before it disbanded. btw i was in saga too once Very Happy

Reason of leaving current guild: most of them disbanded, else i was leaving for trying something new.

Connection speed and type: broadband.

You will be expected to be able to speak and listen on ventrilo, can you? Yes, got all versions.

Tell us what does “wipe” and “raid” words mean to you?: Wipe = when your in a party etc, and you die to trash/bosses in a instance. and Raid = if your more than 5 man in a grp, if you raid you go raid instances Very Happy dunno if i understood that question completely, but i think so :p

Finally, if you have anything to add or explain about you type on here please: im a really active player, and can raid every day. Im also a helpfully and good player, which knows my class. Im always prepared to raids with flask/foodbuffs/pots/elixirs/repaired. Im always ready to go hc's. And all my gear is socket up and enchanted.

hopss
Members

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 70 fury warrior --- Accepted

Post  Selfshot on Fri Aug 29, 2008 2:07 am

Thank you Simson for applying. We might invite a fury warrior with 100% activity in raids. We will discuss your application and you will be hearing from us soon.

Selfshot
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Selfshot on Sat Aug 30, 2008 9:18 am

Your armory link seems broken for 2 days. Relink it maybe will work or drop me an in game whisper so i can check your gear.

Selfshot
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down