Rogue - App - Shadau! --- REJECTED

Go down

Rogue - App - Shadau! --- REJECTED

Post  Shadau on Wed Sep 03, 2008 6:15 pm

Name: Ash! Very Happy

Other info: - Such as your job or education issues we may need to know. Well i have just finished a year in college studying ICT and decided to get a full time job for a year instead of going back to college so I currently have a lot of spare time on my hands!

-----
Character Name: Shadau

Class: Rogue

Level: 70

Race: Human

Armory Link & Spec: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Ravencrest&n=Shadau - My current spec is 19/42/0 - i chose this spec because it offers me the most dps in pve combat!

Professions: - Tell us if you have any rare or interesting recipes. mining 375/375 and JC 351/375 i dont have any Rare gems as of yet because i have only just started JC.

You may expected to respec to another build permanently or temporarily if your guild wants you to be, would that be a issue for you?: Not at all i have had to do this in the past with my mage for instance with Alar i had to respec arc/frost and it was not an issue at all.

We raid 3 nights a week on Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday. There might be one more night temporarily added depending on our current situation of progress.Raid times are between 19:00ST-23:00ST. Would that suit for you? Yes i am available most days and these days and times suit me perfectly!

Current Guild: i am currently not in a guild

Previous guilds and raiding experience – Including the ones before Burning Crusade. My previous guilds were on another server - Emeriss EU and i was in a guild called eternal justice! it was a great guild but it disband because of the core members leaving.
Pre-TBC:
ZG - Cleared.
AQ 20 - Cleared.
MC - Cleared.
BWL - up to firemaw.
-all on this char-

TBC:
Karazhan: Cleared - on this char and on my mage.
Zul'Aman: 3 bosses - just on my mage.
Gruul's Lair: cleared - on this char and my mage.
Magtheridon: cleared on my mage.
Serpentshrine Caverns: up to vashj on my mage.
Tempest Keep: up to keal thas on my mage.
Mount Hyjal: the first boss - on my mage.
Black Temple: none unfortunately Sad
Sunwell Plateau: none unfortunately Sad

Reason of leaving current guild: i am not currently in a guild.

Connection speed and type: 2mb, i know this is not the fastest of connections but it is perfectly fine for wow.

You will be expected to be able to speak and listen on ventrilo, can you? Yes, as being an officer in a previous guild i know the importance of speaking up in vent when it is needed because communication is one of the let downs in a lot of guilds.

Tell us what does “wipe” and “raid” words mean to you?: well to wiping a raid is when you get some nab who doesent know h2p their class coming along and either overagroing or just generally doing nubish stuff the ends up in a "Raid Wipe"

Finally, if you have anything to add or explain about you type on here please. I would just like to say thanks for reading my app and hope to hear from you soon!

see you ingame.

Shadau
Members

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Rogue - App - Shadau! --- REJECTED

Post  Vonthialas on Thu Sep 04, 2008 11:57 am

Well i always wondered why the rogues are using two different kind of weapons, i mean 5 points on a mastery is always better than hybrid ones, well since we are lacking some dps these days i think we should give you a try but can't say anything at the moment. Wait 'till you hear from Selfshot. Take care.

Enjoy Vonti.

Vonthialas
Members

View user profile

Back to top Go down

:)

Post  Shadau on Thu Sep 04, 2008 1:08 pm

Hey! thanks for the fast reply! and about the Hybrid Fist+Sword i am actually saving honour atm for the merciless MH so i can go 5/5 fist!

Shadau
Members

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Selfshot on Thu Sep 04, 2008 2:17 pm

Thank you for your application. But we are full on rogue spot in guild atm.
Good luck

Selfshot
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down