Luisvuitton BM hunter --- REJECTED

Go down

Luisvuitton BM hunter --- REJECTED

Post  Guest on Sun Aug 31, 2008 1:34 am

Other info: i am on my first year on highschool.

-----
Character Name: Luisvuitton

Class: Hunter

Level: 70

Race: Female Dwarf

Armory Link & Spec: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Ravencrest&n=Luisvuitton

Professions: 375 skinning and 375 Leatherworking. i dont really have any good LW recipes.

You may expected to respec to another build permanantly or temporarly if your guild wants you to be, would that be a issue for you?: No problem, i dont mind.

We raid 3 nights a week on Wednesday, thursday and sunday. There might be one more night temporarly added depending on our current situation of progress.Raid times are between 19:00ST-23:00ST. Would that suit for you? Perfect times for me.

Current Guild: my current guild is Abyssus.

Previous guilds and raiding experince – Including the ones before Burning Crusade: Well i began to play WoW when BC already was out. my first guild was nadion, and i leaved because the guild got disbanded, after nadion i joined Heroes Shed No Tears, and honestly i got exams and some other school issues so i got kicked. My next guild is the one i am in now named Abyssus.

My raiding exp is : full kara - 5/6 ZA -Gruul's lair - Magtheridons Lair - SSC 5-6 - 3-4 TK

Reason of leaving current guild:The guild is over so no more raiding, so i need to change guild.

Connection speed and type: i got Broadband 8 Mbit, so no problem here.

You will be expected to be able to speak and listen on ventrilo, can you? ofc i can do that.

Tell us what does “wipe” and “raid” words mean to you?: Wipe means progress for me, cause people cant get progress without wiping. people cant one shot every thing they want. for me raid means having a good time with the guildies, and improve my skills and experience.

Finally, if you have anything to add or explain about you type on here please. i think i told every thing that is needed, now i just hope you for the best :p

Back to top Go down

Re: Luisvuitton BM hunter --- REJECTED

Post  dalila on Sun Aug 31, 2008 1:47 pm

hi there, your equipment could be enought i think but anyway i must tell you one thing, yesterday we was looking for some more dps for a ZA raid, you wispered me and asked for an invite, you said me you got 1900 ap unbuffed, i checked your armory link and you have 1646. That's not good just cause lies won't go anywhere in this guild. Let's see what GM will say.

Bye
dalila
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Sun Aug 31, 2008 2:03 pm

hmm well truth be told, i never said i got 1900 AP unbuffed to anyone, cause armory exist. But sometimes i count my AP with aspect of the hawk.

// Luisvuitton

Back to top Go down

Post  Selfshot on Sun Aug 31, 2008 3:19 pm

Thank you Luisvuitton for your application.

But i think there are loads of leaks on your armory profile. You should have gone for agility on your sockets and enchants.
I don't think a hunter needs Mp5 socket even if he needs to fill that gem socket for a socket bonus? No..
Your 2h weapon, cloak and boots are unenchanted. I'd like to see you make an application everything ready about your character to join a guild tbh.

Thanks again and goodluck.

Selfshot
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down