is back - Ravencrest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ewiwa, 70 Balancedruid --- Accepted

Go down

Ewiwa, 70 Balancedruid --- Accepted Empty Ewiwa, 70 Balancedruid --- Accepted

Post  Guest Sat Aug 30, 2008 4:47 pm

Name: Birk Harju

Other info: - Such as your job or education issues we may need to know. Studying, but I doubt it will come in the way for raiding. Doing my studies asap after I am getting 'em, and I will be able to make it.

-----
Character Name: Ewiwa(some of you recognize me from Xavius, especially officers/GM)

Class: Druid

Level: 70

Race: Night Elf

Armory Link & Spec: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Ravencrest&n=Ewiwa // Balancespecc while raiding(dont have it on armory, will respecc if I get granted a trialrank. This is my PVE specc for balance, http://www.wow-europe.com/en/info/basics/talents/druid/talents.html?tal=50032201250313523135000000000000000000000050023320000000000000.

Professions: - Tell us if you have any rare or interesting recipes. Herbalism/Alchemy, got knowledge of most flasks ingame.

You may expected to respec to another build permanantly or temporarly if your guild wants you to be, would that be a issue for you?: Of course, that's not a problem.

We raid 3 nights a week on Wednesday, thursday and sunday. There might be one more night temporarly added depending on our current situation of progress.Raid times are between 19:00ST-23:00ST. Would that suit for you? 19.00 - 23.00 is what most guilds raid, and it's perfect, 3 days yippie ;D time for some RL.

Current Guild: Strategic Failure, don't know why I joined, was looking for a ZA run last night, and would be able to come if I joined the guiold.

Previous guilds and raiding experince – Including the ones before Burning Crusade. High Latency Very Happy, Cynical, Amicitia.

Reason of leaving current guild: Strategic Failure, as I said, dunno why I joined. Leaders are kids, unexperienced and such.

Connection speed and type: 24/mbit, works fine.

You will be expected to be able to speak and listen on ventrilo, can you? That's no problem, I am used to speak and listen.

Tell us what does “wipe” and “raid” words mean to you?: Wipe=Die on thrash/bosses, dont think if I understood the question right, anyway. Raid= People more than 5 in a group, doing an instance for example.

Back to top Go down

Ewiwa, 70 Balancedruid --- Accepted Empty Re: Ewiwa, 70 Balancedruid --- Accepted

Post  Selfshot Sat Aug 30, 2008 5:31 pm

Thank you Ewiwa for applying. It's been always good to see some old faces again Wink

Our druid class leader Anddestiny is on vacation for a day and i talked with him about you, i guess you contacted him already.

The only flaw about your character is that Revered Aldor reputation. You need to work on it asap. Rest is okay. Drop me an ingame whisper for invite.

Selfshot
Admin

Back to top Go down