Appication - Yserath----Accepted

Go down

Appication - Yserath----Accepted

Post  Yserath on Thu Aug 21, 2008 2:01 am

Age: 17

Country: Scotlan (UK)

Other info: - Such as your job or education issues we may need to know.

Currently at uni studying Computer Science (doesnt affect play time)
-----
Character Name: Yserath

Class: Shadow Priest

Level: 70

Race: Night Elf

Armory Link & Spec: Shadow (armory wasnt working at time of app)

Professions: - Tell us if you have any rare or interesting recipes.
Got mongoose (yaaay) i am ench / tailor

You may expected to respec to another build permanantly or temporarly if your guild wants you to be, would that be a issue for you?: yeh i would respec but not got overly good healing gear . nealy full epic shadow gear though

Current Guild: Definitivt

Previous guilds and raiding experince – Including the ones before Burning Crusade.
Kara

Reason of leaving current guild: Died out

Connection speed and type:
ADSL around 8mbit

You will be expected to be able to speak and listen on ventrilo, can you?
OFC Smile

Tell us what does “wipe” and “raid” words mean to you?:
Wipe means yall die !! and raid means like getting a group of 10+ people and doing a harder than instance encounter.

On a side note - i am applying after doing a raid with some of your guildies on Wed 20th of August.

Yserath
Members

Posts : 4
Join date : 2008-08-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Talent Build Are Wrong ( Hybrid PVP )

Post  dalila on Thu Aug 21, 2008 10:54 am

Here you could take a look how your talents should be spend for being a pve shadow priest

http://www.wow-europe.com/en/info/basics/talents/priest/talents.html?tal=0502300030000000000000000000000000000000000053250510240123051351

While you reach more Hit Rating getting new items you can spend some less talent in Shadow Focus ( for example on 99 hit rating you can spend 1 less point in focus and so on )

You actual hit rating are not enought to reach 99% chance to hit, that's what you need to be resisted by only 1% from bosses ( that's normal ) so from 46hr you must go basically to 76hr plus Shadow Focus talent ( maybe doing some change in your sockets )

That's my opinion m8, gl with recruitment
avatar
dalila
Admin

Posts : 22
Join date : 2008-08-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Appication - Yserath----Accepted

Post  Yserath on Thu Aug 21, 2008 11:23 am

Thanks for your reply, I respec'd to hybrid pvp so i could mess around in BG and do some HC while i was looking for Raiding guild. Will ofc respec if i raid often. Thanks for suggestion.

Yserath

Yserath
Members

Posts : 4
Join date : 2008-08-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Appication - Yserath----Accepted

Post  Guest on Thu Aug 21, 2008 1:20 pm

Yserath contact me ingame please.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Appication - Yserath----Accepted

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum