is back - Ravencrest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ejuand NE - Fist Combat Rogue --- Accepted

2 posters

Go down

Ejuand NE - Fist Combat Rogue --- Accepted Empty Ejuand NE - Fist Combat Rogue --- Accepted

Post  Ejuand Sun Aug 31, 2008 7:08 pm

Name: Jacek

Other info:
Starting my own business soon, ended study few months ago.

Character Name: Ejuand

Class: Rogue

Level: 70

Race: Night elf

Armory Link & Spec: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Ravencrest&n=Ejuand

Professions: - Got all from alchemy ( need only major prot holy/shadow/arcane)
From engineering got +28crit Scope

You may expected to respec to another build permanantly or temporarly if your guild wants you to be, would that be a issue for you?:
Sure i can do it if guild will need that.

We raid 3 nights a week on Wednesday, thursday and sunday. There might be one more night temporarly added depending on our current situation of progress.Raid times are between 19:00ST-23:00ST. Would that suit for you?
Sure the time of raids is fine for me and days also.

Current Guild: don't have guild from some time

Previous guilds and raiding experience – Including the ones before Burning Crusade.
Last one i was in Memento, and previously Wallhug Holymight and some others i cant remember now. I got full experience in SSC/TK inclusive last bosses, Hyjal 4/5 and BT 4/9.

Reason of leaving current guild: don't have guild

Connection speed and type: 100mbit/T1

You will be expected to be able to speak and listen on ventrilo, can you?
Yup

Tell us what does “wipe” and “raid” words mean to you?:
wipe= some1 or something went wrong and that problem need to be fixed
raid= that means i play with 24 people ( or 9) on-line so i cant act like "fool" and i need to be full prepared and got time for full run if not i just dont join for few minutes and then leave group with problem

Finally, if you have anything to add or explain about you type on here please.
Im easy-going person that likes to help other in game, and i wanna play with wow friends and there is many of them in "Is back" ;]

Ejuand
Members

Back to top Go down

Ejuand NE - Fist Combat Rogue --- Accepted Empty Re: Ejuand NE - Fist Combat Rogue --- Accepted

Post  Selfshot Sun Aug 31, 2008 7:21 pm

Everything seems to be fine about your application and your gear. Drop me a whisper in game for invite.

Selfshot
Admin

Back to top Go down