is back - Ravencrest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Danno - Combat Rogue --- Accepted

2 posters

Go down

Danno - Combat Rogue --- Accepted Empty Danno - Combat Rogue --- Accepted

Post  Danno Mon Aug 25, 2008 9:11 pm

Name: Dan

-----
Character Name: Danno

Class: Rogue

Level:70

Race: Night elf

Armory Link & Spec: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Ravencrest&n=Danno

Professions: - on main Skinning 375, Enchanting 365
on alt Mining 375, JC 375 (Can make most epic gems, and many blue gems)

You may expected to respec to another build permanantly or temporarly if your guild wants you to be, would that be a issue for you?: No that wouldnt be a problem

We raid 3 nights a week on Wednesday, thursday and sunday. There might be one more night temporarly added depending on our current situation of progress.Raid times are between 19:00ST-23:00ST. Would that suit for you? yes that would suit my very much.

Current Guild: Abyssus, but recently left due to most raiders and core members leaving.

Previous guilds and raiding experince – Noir on the server xavius. I was still leveling when TBC was released, I continued leveling to 70 so i didnt raid any level 60 instances. full clears of Kara/ZA/gruul/maggy and up to leo in SSC.

Reason of leaving current guild: most raiders and core members left.

Connection speed and type: 8mb ADSL

You will be expected to be able to speak and listen on ventrilo, can you? Yes i can Smile

Tell us what does “wipe” and “raid” words mean to you?:
Wipe - Something that happens when progressing, just a natural course of the game in my opinion Smile
Raid - Something to enjoy and look forward to, seeing new areas and bosses etc.

Finally, if you have anything to add or explain about you type on here please.
I'm a very patient person, enjoy a good laugh, love progressing and would like to progress to endgame and have lots of fun in the process Smile I dont have any problems with taking advice from more experienced players if it helps the guild. I always come fully prepared for raids for example I read up on tactics for new bosses etc.

Anyway thanks and hope to hear from you soon,

Danno

Danno
Members

Back to top Go down

Danno - Combat Rogue --- Accepted Empty Re: Danno - Combat Rogue --- Accepted

Post  Selfshot Tue Aug 26, 2008 1:34 pm

Your gear seems to be good, you gem selection is quite decent. The only thing you need to change is your chest, that definetly is not a rogue chest but i guess you had no choise at all. Anyways badge reward chest would solve about it.

Another thing is that i'd like to see your rings enchanted. Garona's signet is an awesome ring and its worth to enchant it.

Anyways drop me a whisp in game for inv.

Selfshot
Admin

Back to top Go down