is back - Ravencrest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

lvl 70 frost mage // Langgaard --- REJECTED

2 posters

Go down

lvl 70 frost mage // Langgaard --- REJECTED Empty lvl 70 frost mage // Langgaard --- REJECTED

Post  Langgaard Sat Aug 30, 2008 1:35 am

Name: Christian

Other info: - im studing to be a smith

-----
Character Name: Langgaard

Class: Mage

Level: 70

Race: Human

Armory Link & Spec: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Ravencrest&n=Langgaard

Professions: - orh i cannot remeber all.. but some good ones Very Happy

You may expected to respec to another build permanantly or temporarly if your guild wants you to be, would that be a issue for you?: well, 2 of my items is only fore frost, but if the guild really wont me to change, i will do it.

We raid 3 nights a week on Wednesday, thursday and sunday. There might be one more night temporarly added depending on our current situation of progress.Raid times are between 19:00ST-23:00ST. Would that suit for you? Ofc, no problem to up at 24:00 Wednesday, Thursday.

Current Guild:

Previous guilds and raiding experince – Including the ones before Burning Crusade. MC, Kara, maggy, gruul, TK, SSC.

Reason of leaving current guild: they kicked me, because i wrote to them that i had some problems in my private life, and that was okey, but the guild spilt.

Connection speed and type: I have Lan? i dont know else :S

You will be expected to be able to speak and listen on ventrilo, can you? right now i can only here, but not speak, until i get some money, and i can speak again..Smile

Tell us what does “wipe” and “raid” words mean to you?: wipe, fore me its mean when the whole raid party dies, Raid, means to me that we are alot of people there joins a party and smak down the Instances Very Happy

Finally, if you have anything to add or explain about you type on here please. i wil just tell those guilds i have been in before: I hve been in Legion tigres, Saga, The Dansih force. and i have a lvl 45 druid that i play on. but if i join guild i will focus 100% on guild.

Langgaard
Members

Back to top Go down

lvl 70 frost mage // Langgaard --- REJECTED Empty Re: lvl 70 frost mage // Langgaard --- REJECTED

Post  Selfshot Sat Aug 30, 2008 9:14 am

Thank you for your application.
Frist of all mage Pve spec is definetly not Frost. So when you are making an application we want to see what you have for pve.

Langgaard wrote:Professions: - orh i cannot remeber all.. but some good ones Very Happy

How come you don't know your proffesions? This here shows us about how you care of your character and i am not pleased with with it.

Selfshot
Admin

Back to top Go down

lvl 70 frost mage // Langgaard --- REJECTED Empty Re: lvl 70 frost mage // Langgaard --- REJECTED

Post  Langgaard Sat Aug 30, 2008 11:52 am

i ahve missunderstud it.. thats my bad..

Im Tailoring and alchmyst.

and as i have writen in my app, that if i join the guild, i have no problem to respec to fire.

//stormice

Langgaard
Members

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down