is back - Ravencrest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your thrash might be someoneelse's treasure!

Go down

Your thrash might be someoneelse's treasure! Empty Your thrash might be someoneelse's treasure!

Post  Selfshot Thu Aug 28, 2008 12:48 pm

I realized that i time to time vendor some items that my or other alts or maybe mains need.. This sounds pretty unwise to me.

So i'm making this topic to let everyone tell others what they need and maybe we can help each other by using this topic.

All you need to do is to make a reply to this topic including the info about your needs.

Here are some examples, Marks of Sargeras, Marks of Kil'jaeden, Sunfury Signets, Runecloth, netherweave cloth and some others like those.

Even you can find ppl here to trade items and so on. You can look for some ppl that wills to trade Arcane Tomes with Fel Armament or visa versa.

That's all by me, i hope this topic becomes something helpful.

Selfshot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Your thrash might be someoneelse's treasure! Empty Re: Your thrash might be someoneelse's treasure!

Post  Selfshot Thu Aug 28, 2008 12:49 pm

Right, i'll start this now.. I need some Marks of Kil'jaeden for my shaman alt. I know most ppl don't pay much attention to those but they are still good way to increase Aldor rep.

Selfshot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum