is back - Ravencrest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Filore! A lvl 70 shadow priest---Accepted

Go down

Filore! A lvl 70 shadow priest---Accepted Empty Filore! A lvl 70 shadow priest---Accepted

Post  Filore Sat Aug 23, 2008 5:32 pm

Name:
Armin Zahirovic
norway
Other info: - Such as your job or education issues we may need to know.
Studying history
-----
Character Name:
Filore
Class:
Priest
Level:
Race:
Human
Armory Link & Spec:
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Ravencrest&n=Filore Im shadow specc!
Professions: - Tell us if you have any rare or interesting recipes.
nop
You may expected to respec to another build permanantly or temporarly if your guild wants you to be, would that be a issue for you?:
as long as i am shadow im ill be happy^^
We raid 3 nights a week on Wednesday, thursday and sunday. There might be one more night temporarly added depending on our current situation of progress.Raid times are between 19:00ST-23:00ST. Would that suit for you?
i think it would
Current Guild:
None
Previous guilds and raiding experince – Including the ones before Burning Crusade.
NORSK, kara gruul and maggy MC BWL AQ 20 ZG
Reason of leaving current guild:
not able to raid
Connection speed and type:
fast and never DC, unless some problem with the main comp.
You will be expected to be able to speak and listen on ventrilo, can you?
yes i can!
Tell us what does “wipe” and “raid” words mean to you?:
Wipe= someone didnt do as they where told, or something wrong happened. Raid= Fun gathering and epic grinding^^
Finally, if you have anything to add or explain about you type on here please:
My orange sockets are gonna be changed so u know^^ and im getting soon the 100 badge pants, i need 2 more badges
Filore
Filore
Members

Back to top Go down

Filore! A lvl 70 shadow priest---Accepted Empty Re: Filore! A lvl 70 shadow priest---Accepted

Post  Guest Sat Aug 23, 2008 5:54 pm

Hi Filore we have decided to give you a trial period. Contact me ingame please. Also i'd like to point out some issues with your gear. First of all your hit is way too low. You must atleast aim to have %96-98 hit talented; and must get some of your epic enchanted asap.

Back to top Go down