is back - Ravencrest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Charmlock - Human Destruction Warlock

Go down

Charmlock - Human Destruction Warlock Empty Charmlock - Human Destruction Warlock

Post  Charmlock Thu Sep 04, 2008 7:57 pm

Name: Kamil Çakın

Other info: - Such as your job or education issues we may need to know.

I am working for a company about sports and summer - winter camps

-----
Character Name: Charmlock

Class: Warlock

Level: 70

Race: Human

Armory Link & Spec:
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Ravencrest&n=Charmlock

0/21/40 Destruction - Shadow

Professions: - Tell us if you have any rare or interesting recipes.
Tailoring - Herbalism

You may expected to respec to another build permanantly or temporarly if your guild wants you to be, would that be a issue for you?: Nope.

We raid 3 nights a week on Wednesday, thursday and sunday. There might be one more night temporarly added depending on our current situation of progress.Raid times are between 19:00ST-23:00ST. Would that suit for you? Yes. Those days and houre are perfect for me.

Current Guild: Dont have a guild atm

Previous guilds and raiding experince – Including the ones before Burning Crusade. Mystery - Pernicious - Blue.
Karazhan - Cleared
ZA - Cleared
Gruul - Cleared
Maggy - Cleared
SSC - Cleared
TK - Ka'el left
MH - Archi left
BT - 4/9

Reason of leaving current guild: First i was at Mystery. I left this guild because i am one of the founder of Pernicious - Guild. After Mystery i created Pernicious with some my irl friends.. We moved very long way in 3 months.. At summer we were disbanded cause some officers left guild and i went to my summer job. I joined Blue 2 weeks ago and made some MH runs. Blue disbanded 2 days ago cause 3 officers left the guild..

Connection speed and type: DSL - 1024

You will be expected to be able to speak and listen on ventrilo, can you? Yes.

Tell us what does “wipe” and “raid” words mean to you?: Wipe = this ll never happen again if we know our faults.. Raid = is for friendship and succesfull on the game.. I love this game ..

Finally, if you have anything to add or explain about you type on here please.

TY for reading it..
Charmlock
Charmlock
Members

Back to top Go down