is back - Ravencrest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey all in is back i really want to join --- Accepted

4 posters

Go down

Hey all in is back i really want to join --- Accepted Empty Hey all in is back i really want to join --- Accepted

Post  Neehla Sun Aug 31, 2008 1:17 pm

Name: my name is Daniel

Other info: - Such as your job or education issues we may need to know.

-----
Character Name: Neehla

Class: Shaman

Level: its lvl 70

Race: Draenei

Armory Link & Spec: here are there a link to armory http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Ravencrest&n=Neehla

Professions: - Tell us if you have any rare or interesting recipes.
[Leatherworking: Nethercleft Leg Armor] [Leatherworking: Swiftstrike Bracers] [Leatherworking: Bindings of Lightning Reflexes] and so can i create all the shadow resist gear

You may expected to respec to another build permanantly or temporarly if your guild wants you to be, would that be a issue for you?: no problem if i need to respecc

We raid 3 nights a week on Wednesday, thursday and sunday. There might be one more night temporarly added depending on our current situation of progress.Raid times are between 19:00ST-23:00ST. Would that suit for you?
maby some times i cant be up to 23:00 becuse i need to go in school.

Current Guild:guildless

Previous guilds and raiding experince – Including the ones before Burning Crusade.
i stated playing then the burning Crusade came out so i dont got XP to the lvl 60 raids
i remember tacs to Grull, Maggy, KZ, ZA, since i cant remember tacs to SSC TK MH BT SWP is its long time since i played on this char.

Reason of leaving current guild: i leaved it becuse i played on frostmane and all my friends played on ravenchest so i desided to change server. cant remember the name on the guild. but i can find out if it is so important.

Connection speed and type:
dont know i think its okey speed

You will be expected to be able to speak and listen on ventrilo, can you?
yea i can but i dont got so much XP whit VT

Tell us what does “wipe” and “raid” words mean to you?:
Wipe: means we did a mistake and lets find out what it wass and so lets try agin.
raid: thats means we have a team work and we are all prepared to a raid. We can have much fun.

Finally, if you have anything to add or explain about you type on here please.

yea i go in school every day except the weeks normaly im up to 22:00 but i think i can make a deal whit my parents so i can stay up longer.

Neehla
Members

Back to top Go down

Hey all in is back i really want to join --- Accepted Empty Re: Hey all in is back i really want to join --- Accepted

Post  dalila Sun Aug 31, 2008 1:41 pm

nice equipment m8, btw i don't think your age meets our requirement.
dalila
dalila
Admin

Back to top Go down

Hey all in is back i really want to join --- Accepted Empty Re: Hey all in is back i really want to join --- Accepted

Post  Neehla Sun Aug 31, 2008 1:44 pm

dalila wrote:nice equipment m8, btw i don't think your age meets our requirement.

i know some in the guild there are lower years then me

Neehla
Members

Back to top Go down

Post  dalila Sun Aug 31, 2008 2:05 pm

i've just post my opinion, but let's see what will happen
dalila
dalila
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Selfshot Sun Aug 31, 2008 3:28 pm

Thank you Neehla for your application.

Tbh your gear is more than satisfying for our progress atm. Not much
to discuss about but i'd like to ask some questions to you in game.
Drop me a whisper in game please.

Selfshot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Neehla Sun Aug 31, 2008 3:33 pm

Selfshot wrote:Thank you Neehla for your application.

Tbh your gear is more than satisfying for our progress atm. Not much
to discuss about but i'd like to ask some questions to you in game.
Drop me a whisper in game please.

okay

Neehla
Members

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkpwr Sun Aug 31, 2008 5:44 pm

welcome good luck
Darkpwr
Darkpwr
Members

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down