is back - Ravencrest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rullerex, protection paladin --- Accepted

3 posters

Go down

Rullerex, protection paladin --- Accepted Empty Rullerex, protection paladin --- Accepted

Post  rullerex Sun Aug 31, 2008 7:45 am

Name: Rune

Character Name: Rullerex

Class: Paladin / protection

Level: 70

Race: human

Armory Link & Spec: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Ravencrest&n=Rullerex

Professions: - Tell us if you have any rare or interesting recipes.
Hmm, Moongoose on mage, Elixir master on Rulle (most flasks)

You may expected to respec to another build permanantly or temporarly if your guild wants you to be, would that be a issue for you?:
Depends, the reason I left my former guild was that I was tired of healing. Ofc I will respecc holy if you need it for some encounters, but I want to tank.

We raid 3 nights a week on Wednesday, thursday and sunday. There might be one more night temporarly added depending on our current situation of progress.Raid times are between 19:00ST-23:00ST. Would that suit for you?
Yes, Except the days I have my children (every second week) then I can first be online at 20.30

Current Guild: Guildless

Previous guilds and raiding experince – Including the ones before Burning Crusade.
My latest serious guild was Stasis

Reason of leaving current guild:
Dident want to heal anymore (done that for 3 years Very Happy )

Connection speed and type:
100mbit

You will be expected to be able to speak and listen on ventrilo, can you?
yes

Tell us what does “wipe” and “raid” words mean to you?:
Wipe: something went wrong, lets find out what.
Raid: We go on a "mission" together. Alot of people have prepared for the event. This calls for respect and you meet up prepared and at the right time, ready to follow the directions of the captain.

rullerex
Members

Back to top Go down

Rullerex, protection paladin --- Accepted Empty Re: Rullerex, protection paladin --- Accepted

Post  dalila Sun Aug 31, 2008 1:39 pm

Nice, as i see from your equipment you are trying to gather prot items from badges and so on, this actually what we need, peeps who love to improve their equip without waiting just the raid days and "hope" in some easy drops.

That's my personal opinion

see ya m8
dalila
dalila
Admin

Back to top Go down

Rullerex, protection paladin --- Accepted Empty Re: Rullerex, protection paladin --- Accepted

Post  Selfshot Sun Aug 31, 2008 2:58 pm

Thank you Rullerex for your application. Your equipment seems solid for our raiding. We already have a paladin tank atm but i wouldn't say no to another one.

Drop me an ingame whisper for inv.

Selfshot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down