is back - Ravencrest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ibliz - Restoration Druid!---Accepted

2 posters

Go down

Ibliz - Restoration Druid!---Accepted Empty Ibliz - Restoration Druid!---Accepted

Post  Ibliz Sat Aug 23, 2008 6:20 pm

Name: Jonas

Other info: Studying computer science at a university, starting my third year of five

-----
Character Name: Ibliz

Class: Druid

Level: 70

Race: Night Elf (doh)

Armory Link & Spec: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Ravencrest&n=Ibliz

Professions: Mining/Enchanting - both at 375. Don't have any kara/za enchants, otherwise I got most enchants.

You may expected to respec to another build permanently or temporarily if your guild wants you to be, would that be a issue for you?: No it would not, but I don't think you'd be to impressed by my feral gear (got no balance gear what so ever) :p

We raid 3 nights a week on Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday. There might be one more night temporarily added depending on our current situation of progress.Raid times are between 19:00ST-23:00ST. Would that suit for you? Yes, staying longer wouldn't be a problem either (i.e. overtime).

Current Guild: N/A

Previous guilds and raiding experience – Including the ones before Burning Crusade: mc/bwl/zg/raq/taq/kz/gruul cleared. 5/6 in za. All pre-tbc raids cleared while they were new.

Reason of leaving current guild: Have recently taken up gaming again. Was in Anxiety Vision for ~a week, that ended quite bizarre. Ask if you want to know more and I'll gladly tell.

Connection speed and type: 10 Mbit fiber. Haven't had any problem with it during my year with it (knock on wood)

You will be expected to be able to speak and listen on ventrilo, can you? Aye

Tell us what does “wipe” and “raid” words mean to you?:
Wipe: Natural part of a learning progress (and occasionally also a symptom of retardation, but bad things happen and you move on!). Trial and error is a great motto Wink
Raid: Learning new encounters and having fun. Feelings of joy when you kill that stubborn boss that refused to die.

Finally, if you have anything to add or explain about you type on here please.
I don't have great raiding experience in tbc, but I'm a frequent reader at wowwiki which helps when learning new encounters. Can hopefully supply the guild with consumables from cooking.

Thanks for your time, hope to see you in /g in the future!
/Ibliz
Ibliz
Ibliz
Members

Back to top Go down

Ibliz - Restoration Druid!---Accepted Empty Re: Ibliz - Restoration Druid!---Accepted

Post  Guest Sat Aug 23, 2008 6:35 pm

Hi Ibliz. Thanks for your apply. We will return to you as soon as we are able to discuss with our druid veteran.

Back to top Go down

Ibliz - Restoration Druid!---Accepted Empty Re: Ibliz - Restoration Druid!---Accepted

Post  Anddestiny Sat Aug 23, 2008 9:14 pm

i checked your gear i decided that you are sufficient in order to get our guild. talk with an officer in game to join our guild.

Anddestiny
Members

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down