Name: Håkon

Other info: - Currently doing my second year studying electonics

Character Name: Crazyassfo

Class: Warlock

Level: 70

Race: Gnome

Armory Link & Spec:

My gear : http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Ravencrest&n=Crazyassfo
My Specc : http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-talents.xml?r=Ravencrest&n=Crazyassfo

Professions: - Tailoring, 367/375, Also full skinning

You may expected to respec to another build permanantly or temporarly if your guild wants you to be, would that be a issue for you?: That will not be a problem, but my currently talentbuild is the best known PvE specc for Warlocks

We raid 3 nights a week on Wednesday, thursday and sunday. There might be one more night temporarly added depending on our current situation of progress.Raid times are between 19:00ST-23:00ST. Would that suit for you : Raid times aint my problem, I can stay almost as long as needed

Current Guild:Lighting Quality, I've been leading it for a couple of weeks, but unfortunatelly it didn't work out

Previous guilds and raiding experince – Before Lightning Quality, I were in Abyssus, we raided ZA, KZ, Gruul and Maggy. We tried out some SSC but it didnt went out too good

Reason of leaving current guild:I decided to disband Lighting Quality

Connection speed and type: At the moment I have a 6 Mbit ADSL internet connection. In a month or two, I will have a 10 Mbit SDSL line

You will be expected to be able to speak and listen on ventrilo, can you? : I do have 4 different VTs and ofc a mic, so that would not be a problem

Tell us what does “wipe” and “raid” words mean to you? : Raid means several ours of fun, doing progress and staying focused. The word wipe just makes me want it even more Smile

I do really hope to join you, You seem like a really nice and serious guild. Also I do know some members of your guild, like Tanicha, Zuuk, Sparrhawk, Lillu and maybe some more. Those are some of my old mates from Abyssus.

I would also add something more, I have full experience in ZA, KZ, Gruul and Maggy. I have some experience in SSC too from Lurker, but unfortunatelly nothing in TK. I do learn quick though, and I hope thats positive :>

Well, thats all for this time, Thanks for your time

Dear
Crazyassfo

Crazyassfo
Members

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Crazyassfo, Demon/Destro Warlock --- REJECTED

Post  Darkpwr on Sat Sep 06, 2008 3:49 pm

Thank you Crazyassfo for your application but our warlock recruitment status is closed atm.
Darkpwr
Members

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum