is back - Ravencrest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kenijo - Holy Priest --- REJECTED

Go down

Kenijo - Holy Priest --- REJECTED Empty Kenijo - Holy Priest --- REJECTED

Post  Kenijo Mon Sep 01, 2008 1:50 am

Name: Tom

Other info: - Such as your job or education issues we may need to know.

I study at college learning website development/management, programming and networking.
I work Mon - Fri 18:00 - 19:00/20:00/21:00. Depending on the result we can finish early. I am free on weekends!
-----
Character Name: Kenijo

Class: Priest

Level: 70

Race: Dwarf

Armory Link & Spec: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Ravencrest&n=Kenijo. Holy 21/41/0

Professions: Tailoring 356/ Enchanting 252

You may expected to respec to another build permanently or temporarily if your guild wants you to be, would that be a issue for you?:

No problem

We raid 3 nights a week on Wednesday, thursday and sunday. There might be one more night temporarly added depending on our current situation of progress.Raid times are between 19:00ST-23:00ST. Would that suit for you?

I would be available after 21:00 server time on week days but most night i finish early and can be home at 20:00

I am free on weekends!

Current Guild: None

Previous guilds and raiding experince – Well of Eternity. I have good experience in Kara, Gruul and Magtheridon. also some ZA

Reason of leaving current guild:
Poor community and team spirit

Connection speed and type:
20 MB Fibre Optic Cable

You will be expected to be able to speak and listen on ventrilo, can you?

No problem Smile

Tell us what does “wipe” and “raid” words mean to you?:

What wipes means to me is when the team working together have all died due to lack of communication or understanding in the group, this could be to clumsiness or a foolish mistake.

Raid to me is working together with others who are aiming for the same objective but carrying out the objective with great team spirit and integrity whilst having fun.

Finally, if you have anything to add or explain about you type on here please.

I love playing WOW and am willing to try my best for whatever challenge i face. I like to feel part of something ^_^

Kenijo
Members

Back to top Go down

Kenijo - Holy Priest --- REJECTED Empty Re: Kenijo - Holy Priest --- REJECTED

Post  Guest Tue Sep 02, 2008 11:49 am

Sorry but we decided to decline your apply. Good luck in your wow journey.

Back to top Go down