is back - Ravencrest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Andersskj Shadow priest. --- REJECTED

3 posters

Go down

Andersskj Shadow priest. --- REJECTED Empty Andersskj Shadow priest. --- REJECTED

Post  andersskj Sun Aug 31, 2008 4:13 am

Name: Anders

Other info: Im going to school to 16 o'clock but i can raid the days that u raid and some more Smile

-----
Character Name: Andersskj

Class: Priest - shadow

Level: 70 ofc Smile

Race: Human

Armory Link & Spec: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Ravencrest&n=Andersskj - shadow. im working on my hit rate

Professions: Enchanting 375 - dont got anything to shout hurray for got major agility, potency and probably some oher.
Tailoring 375 - battlecast pants, spellstrike pants and whitemends hood.

I dont mind respeccing for the benefit of the guild, i got around 1600 heiling in my healing gear :/

As i said before i can raid all the days you raid.

Current Guild: Noone

have done: kara, gruul, maggy, aq40, naxx, a bi in ssc, tk and za

Reason of leaving current guild:took a break from wow, the reason was that the guild i was in dispanded, and its booring withou raiding Smile

Connection speed and type: Lyse for those who know wha that is. 10 mbit

You will be expected to be able to speak and listen on ventrilo, can you: yep

Tell us what does “wipe” and “raid” words mean to you?: wipe is something you do to get further in this game, and raid is when you have fun with other people and getting imba loots on the way Smile you cant expect to get better gear if u don wanna wipe Smile

Finally, if you have anything to add or explain about you type on here please.
well no much in my spare time i go out whit friends and the leter "t" on my keyboard only works sometimes so if i forgot i anywhere its just that:)

andersskj
Members

Back to top Go down

Andersskj Shadow priest. --- REJECTED Empty Re: Andersskj Shadow priest. --- REJECTED

Post  andersskj Sun Aug 31, 2008 4:22 am

forgot to add my previous guilds : argentum(dispanded), tessiori di ombre(left for argentum), memento(dispanded), operations crew(left for memento), and probably some other small guild i cant remember the name of

andersskj
Members

Back to top Go down

Andersskj Shadow priest. --- REJECTED Empty Re: Andersskj Shadow priest. --- REJECTED

Post  dalila Sun Aug 31, 2008 1:43 pm

imo your application is good as your equipment but unfortunatly we just invited many shadow priest and in think Gm would like to test them into raid and their activity before gettin some more into guild.
dalila
dalila
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Selfshot Sun Aug 31, 2008 3:44 pm

As Dalila said, we recently have invited too many shadow priest in to our guild and i would like to test them out during the incoming encounters.

Thank you for your application and good luck

Selfshot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down