is back - Ravencrest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

heina/Crushh Mage/Paladin 70/70 --- REJECTED

2 posters

Go down

heina/Crushh Mage/Paladin 70/70 --- REJECTED Empty heina/Crushh Mage/Paladin 70/70 --- REJECTED

Post  heina Fri Aug 29, 2008 9:21 pm

Name:kent

Other info: - Such as your job or education issues we may need to know.
i go in school (bah hate it Very Happy)

-----
Character Name:heina/crushh

Class:mage/paladin

Level:70/70

Race:gnome/human

Armory Link & Spec:
paladin (in prot gear)[my healer gear is good, ssc exp in it] http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Ravencrest&n=Crushh

Mage (as frost)[but i got 1250 fire dmg and ssc exp in fire] http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Ravencrest&n=Heina

Professions: - Tell us if you have any rare or interesting recipes. at my mage i can make spellfire for people. Very Happy

You may expected to respec to another build permanantly or temporarly if your guild wants you to be, would that be a issue for you?: ofc it would

We raid 3 nights a week on Wednesday, thursday and sunday. There might be one more night temporarly added depending on our current situation of progress.Raid times are between 19:00ST-23:00ST. Would that suit for you? Yes i can easely

Current Guild:thank you come again was my old guild/and excalibúr

Previous guilds and raiding experince – Including the ones before Burning Crusade. got ssc exp at my mage and at my paladin (in healer gear)

Reason of leaving current guild:left cause of inactivty

Connection speed and type:4 megabit ....

You will be expected to be able to speak and listen on ventrilo, can you?yes ofc i got all speak programs

Tell us what does “wipe” and “raid” words mean to you?:
wipe means more traning for me and raid means fun and nice times with a lot of people for me

Finally, if you have anything to add or explain about you type on here please.
affraid i wonna help many in the guild.

heina
Members

Back to top Go down

heina/Crushh Mage/Paladin 70/70 --- REJECTED Empty Re: heina/Crushh Mage/Paladin 70/70 --- REJECTED

Post  Selfshot Fri Aug 29, 2008 10:44 pm

Thank you Heina for your application. But even before we discuss about your application you should had been specced your characters esp your mage to pure pve spec and gear it up with pve gear than make an application to PVE guild.

About your paladin, we don't need another protection paladin but as holy we may consider it again. So if you really want to join this guild just edit your application again and do it properly. Respeccing your applicant character and putting an armory link which we can see what we will discuss will solve the issue.

Selfshot
Admin

Back to top Go down