is back - Ravencrest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kimoto - resto druid---Accepted

Go down

Kimoto - resto druid---Accepted Empty Kimoto - resto druid---Accepted

Post  Guest Fri Aug 22, 2008 3:01 pm

Name:Thomas hope

Other info: - Such as your job or education issues we may need to know.
out of education and im currently working out in africa(rwanda) i go there for 3 weeks ever 6-7weeks so ofc that will affect me playing for the time that im away. but when im here im a righ wow junky Razz

-----
Character Name:Kimoto, Huntaa

Class: resto druid and hunter

Level: both 70

Race: Night elf FTW

Armory Link & Spec:
resto druid = http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Ravencrest&n=Kimoto
Hunter = http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Ravencrest&n=Huntaa

Professions: - druid = Alchemy 98 herb 18 Razz lvling it to get alchemist stone but have been slakcing on that alot Razz hunter = mining 375 and engineering 354

You may expected to respec to another build permanantly or temporarly if your guild wants you to be, would that be a issue for you?: No not atall i have some tank gear and also some boomkin gear so i can change to suit Smile

We raid 3 nights a week on Wednesday, thursday and sunday. There might be one more night temporarly added depending on our current situation of progress.Raid times are between 19:00ST-23:00ST. Would that suit for you? hey i will raid when u want me to Razz im a very laid back and easy going guy Smile

Current Guild: none Very Happy

Previous guilds and raiding experince – Heroes shed no tears i have raided .... kara za gruul hyjal maggy ssc tk

Reason of leaving current guild: reasons for leaving that guild - full of cocks Smile no one was nice atall

Connection speed and type: around 6 mbit adsl

You will be expected to be able to speak and listen on ventrilo, can you? dam right love chatting on vt Very Happy makes raiding more fun

Tell us what does “wipe” and “raid” words mean to you?: wipe is when everyone in a raid dies ... personally it means to me that 1 or more people where slacking causing a weak chain and causing everyone to lose out on money and time (but it has to be expected until u get an expirenced group of raiders. raid is people wanting to further there raiding experience and also get some sexy items in the proccess Smile

Finally, if you have anything to add or explain about you type on here please. Wow RULES! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Kimoto - resto druid---Accepted Empty Re: Kimoto - resto druid---Accepted

Post  Anddestiny Fri Aug 22, 2008 5:01 pm

it seems your gear is really enough for our raiding progress but you have to change your idol:) i'll be glad to see you in our guild. i think it's really nice to be in Rwanda i have searched lots of things about Rwanda it was really bad to see the domestic war. you talk with me in game or another officer to join the guild and i really demand to make conversation with you about Rwanda:)

Anddestiny
Members

Back to top Go down